Campus Health Services
- Treatment for illness and injury
- Reproductive Health Services
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) prevention counseling, testing and treatment (Including confidential HIV testing and counseling)
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill (ECP)
- Limited on-site diagnostic testing
- Health promotional activities andÌıhealth education
- Referral for specialty care off campus when deemed necessary
- The student is responsible for transportation to off-campus health care facilities.
- The University is not responsible for medical care received at off-campus facilities.
- The Campus Health Center does not do physical exams; contact your primary care provider for this service.
- The University does not cover the cost for transportation.
Health Care Services
- On campus, you have access to medical professionals 5 days a week at the Campus Health Center.
- In the local community, you have access to walk-in care at Urgent Care Centers and emergency care at the hospital.
The Campus Health Center offers health care to all full-time residential and commuter undergraduateÌıstudents (12 credit hours or more) and full-time residential graduate students (6 credit hours or more).
To schedule an appointment, call 302.857.6393.ÌıStudents are only eligible to receive services during the semester they are currently enrolled in and will be asked to show a validated Delaware State University Identification Card before any services are rendered.Ìı
Pre-Entrance Health Requirements
All students must have their completed Health Form submitted to the Campus Health Center.Ìı
*There is a 2-step process to completing the Health Forms*
Complete medical history forms electronically through theÌıÌıAND mail completed Health Form to the Campus Health Center.Ìı This must be done in order to complete the registration process, receive clearance to move into campus housing, and receive healthÌıcareÌıservices.
All full-time incoming freshmen, transfer, international, and resident graduate students are required to provide proof of the following immunizations / screenings: Physical exam within the last year; Measles, Mumps, and Rubella; Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis; Meningococcal Meningitis;Ìıand a recent Tuberculosis (TB) risk assessment screening with additional testing if needed.